Draw to make the best 5-card poker hand at this challenging Jacks or Better table.
How to Play
- Choose the table with the minimums that fit your budget.
- Click on your chips to place a bet. You may wager up to 5 times the chip value.
- Click DEAL to receive your 5-card hand. This is a game of Draw poker, so you will be given one opportunity to receive new cards. You may take up to 5 new cards, but do not have to take any. Remember, you need at least a pair of Jacks to win.
- Select which cards you wish to discard by clicking on them, and then click DRAW to be dealt your new cards. If you get a winning hand, you’ll be paid according to its value. If you don’t have at least a pair of Jacks, you lose.
- Click NEW GAME to start a new hand and try your luck again!
Payouts can be seen at any time by clicking the PAYOUTS button. They are listed as follows:
PAIR OF JACKS OR BETTER 1:1
TWO PAIR 2:1
3 OF A KIND 3:1
FULL HOUSE 8:1
STRAIGHT FLUSH 25:1
4 OF A KIND 50:1
ROYAL FLUSH 250:1